|July 2013 - Present||Mikros Image Montreal|
|- Mune (film) currently working on this up coming animated feature.|
|January 2013 - July 2013||Sony Imageworks Vancouver|
|- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (film), this animated feature
gave me a chance to expand my skills in a more cartoony style of
|June 2012 - December 2012||Industrial Light and Magic Vancouver|
|- Pacific Rim (film), animated giant monsters and robots on this
major feature film.
|October 2011 - April 2012||Sony Imageworks Vancouver|
|- The Amazing Spider-Man (film), animated Spider-Man and the Lizard characters in this superhero reboot.|
|December 2010 – October 2011||
|- John Carter of Mars (film), created Character and Creature
animation primarily for the White Ape sequence in this Pixar / Disney
|January 2009 – September 2010||
- Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (film), lead animator, my responsibilities included working closely with the animation director to choreograph scenes and oversee a team of 7 animators.
Was involved in pre-production tests and had a large role in developing the style of the bird flight for the film. Created many of the main characters' flight cycles for the rest of the animation team to use.
|April 2008 - September 2008||
Framestore Feature Animation
|- The Tale of Despereaux (film), animated a variety of characters in this animated feature.|
|March 2007 – March 2008||
- Hellboy 2: The Golden Army (film), involved in pre-production tests and pre-vis, continuing through to full shot production.
- The Dark Knight (film), involved in pre-production animation tests for the 'Batpod'.
|February 2007 - March 2007||Framestore|
|- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film), was the sole animator on the Howler character in this feature.|
|October 2005 - October 2006||Animal Logic|
|- Happy Feet (film), was a lead animator on the main character, Mumble.|
|September 2000 - August 2005||
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film), animated the Grindylows in the film's underwater sequence.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (film), animated squirrels in the film's 'nut room' sequence.
- Carlotte's Web, worked on a sequence of shots with a rat character in a pitch for this feature.
- Dragons' World: A Fantasy Made Real (tv), animated dragons and a Tyrannosaurus.
- Johnnie Walker 'fish' (commercial), animated the realistic swimming humans.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Film), animated the pixies, basilisk, and 'Fawkes' the phoenix.
- Dinotopia (tv miniseries), animated a variety of creatures and the Messenger Bird character.
|Education||Duncan of Jordanstone College 1996-2000, where I obtained a 2.1
|B.Des(hons) Degree in Animation & Electronic Media.|
|Software||Maya, Softimage XSI, Shake, Photoshop and Premiere.|
Between September and December 2008 I was a visiting lecturer on the animation course at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art in Dundee. I was invited to give lectures and animation workshops as well as help students with their on-going projects.
My idea, 'Lemmings', was chosen as the concept for Framestore's latest ident, which was to be shown in the cinema in front of their films, as well as on the internet.
Entered 10secondclub.net's online animation competition for March 2006, I came second.
References available on request